Collections & Guidelines
How it Works
Ditch the grocery store, forget food prep and sort it with us online!
Simply select from our range of PREPARED MEALS, pick up a few extra pantry staples in the GROCERY section, and indulge couple of clean treats in the SNACKS section.
At the checkout, simply selection your collection date and time (24 hour lead time) and choose your closest collection point for pick up.
Got an allergy or intolerance? Use the comments section in the checkout to detail anything important we need to know!
Order Lead Times & Collections
As your meals are being prepared fresh and tailored to your needs, please be aware that we require a reasonable lead time for all prepared meal orders.
Collections store and times are listed as the checkout.
Please advise your collection location, date & time. Should we have any problems meeting your desired time, we will contact you directly.
Failure to collect your order within 48hours of specified collection day will forfeit the order and is non-refundable.
Nourish Meals are available to collect from the following locations:
Wilde Kitchen Teneriffe
Cnr Florence & Macquarie Streets Teneriffe Q 4006
Open 7 Days 6:30am - 3pm
Multiple Collection Days
In order to keep your meals as fresh as possible and leave some room in your fridge, we offer multiple collection days on all meal orders.
Should you wish split your meals over multiple collection days, please detail what days and how many meals you would like to collect on each day. Should we have any problems meeting your desired requirements, we will contact you directly.
Guidelines for Keeping Your Meals at Their BestHere’s a few do and dont's to ensure your meals remain fresh and of the highest quality!
- Once you collect your meals, ensure they are refrigerated as soon as possible.
- Do not leave them out of the fridge for any longer than 30 minutes.
- All fresh meals must be consumed within 2 - 3 days so if you are planning to keep some for later, pop them in the freezer straight away.
- We suggest all meals containing seafood be eaten ﬁrst to ensure maximum freshness and ﬂavour.
- The best way to defrost a meal is to place in the fridge the night before you want to eat.
- As per food safety guidelines, all meals should only be reheated once.
- Remove packaging sleeve from container.
- Open container and take out any elements you don't what heated. E.g. avocado, coleslaw.
- Place lid loosely over container and microwave for 2mins - 2:30secs depending on microwave strength. Check and microwave for a further minute if required.
- Preheat oven to 160C. Place items you want reheated on to a baking tray and place in oven for 10 - 15mins. Check internal tempature of items with fork every 5 - 10 mins until its too hot to touch.
- Add cold items back into the meal and you're ready to eat.
Keep meals refrigerated at all times and consume within 2-3 days.